Hoss & Brown Engineers, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated CAD Technician.
Hoss & Brown provides employees with the guarantee that their voice will be heard. We share a family atmosphere, enjoy a casual environment and dress code, along with many other perks.
This role involves:
- Aid in the development of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing systems (MEP) construction documents
- Foundation of engineering standards, systems, and basic building codes
- Working as a team on projects
- Work under the supervision of a Project Manager to develop complete Cad documents to be used for pricing and coordination purposes
- Training and mentoring provided to further roles and responsibilities in the future
*Associates degree or greater in CAD Drafting or equivalent experience preferred.
*Knowledge of Auto CAD based drafting systems
*Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
*Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, the ability to multi-take, and ability to work well in a team environment.
*REVIT experience and knowledge a plus
- Company paid Medical, Short & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee paid Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Generous vacation, sick time, holiday
- Eligible for quarterly bonus after six months employment
2018 & 2019 Kansas City Business Journal Best Places to Work.