Hoss & Brown Engineers, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated CAD Technician.
Hoss & Brown provides employees with the guarantee that their voice will be heard. We share a family atmosphere, enjoy a casual environment and dress code, along with many other perks.
- Ability to prepare, revise and update electronic versions of the technical drawings 3D and 2D design.
- Basic understanding of engineering drawing and design principles.
- Must create and maintain organization of project design files and use resources available to work efficiently.
- Client service skills and interaction may be required as needed.
- Commitment to work harmoniously and effectively with all team members to address issues and complete assignments.
- Professional conduct includes serving as contributing team member, active cooperation and collaboration, and timely attendance for meetings and project coordination calls.
Education and Experience
- Completion of an Associate’s degree in computer aided design technology or relevant industry CAD/Revit design experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and/or REVIT software.
- Direct supervision and review provided by a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager and PIC.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Company paid Medical, Short & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee paid Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Generous vacation, sick time, holiday
- Eligible for quarterly bonus after six months employment