HBE is seeking a highly motivated Experienced Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Professional to work in the Washington, DC/Arlington Area.
Hoss & Brown provides employees with the guarantee that their voice will be heard, the opportunity to take on management roles earlier in their career, and the tools to pursue career advancement. In addition, we share a family atmosphere, enjoy a casual environment and dress code, along with many other perks.
This role involves:
- Technical design and preparation of contract documents on assigned projects
- Foundation of engineering standards, systems, and basic building codes
- Working as a team on projects
- Training and mentoring provided to further roles and responsibilities in the future
- Architectural Engineering degree preferred or Mechanical with HVAC/controls experience
- 4+ years’ experience
- Understand mechanical/HVAC design, Plumbing design, and/or Electrical/Lighting design in commercial buildings
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit
- Live in the Washington, DC/Arlington Area
- Company paid Medical, Short & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee paid Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Generous vacation, sick time, holiday
- Eligible for quarterly bonus after six months employment
2018 & 2019 Kansas City Business Journal Best Places to Work.