Hoss & Brown is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Engineer to work in the Washington, DC/Arlington Area.
Hoss & Brown provides employees with the guarantee that their voice will be heard, the opportunity to take on management roles earlier in their career, and the tools to pursue career advancement. In addition, we share a family atmosphere, enjoy a casual environment and dress code, along with many other perks.
This role involves:
- Technical design and preparation of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings and/or renovations.
- Working as a team on projects.
- The potential to work on all building types from retail, commercial, civic, multi-family, healthcare, education, and more.
- Training and mentoring provided to further roles and responsibilities in the future.
- Have a degree (or working towards) in Architectural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, with HVAC/Controls experience.
- Understand mechanical/HVAC design, Plumbing design, and/or Electrical/Lighting design in commercial buildings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Live in the Washington, DC/Arlington Area
- Company paid Medical, Short & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee paid Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Generous vacation, sick time, holiday
- Eligible for quarterly bonus after six months employment
List of Supporting Documents:
- Sample of technical work or writing
- Unofficial transcripts
2018 & 2019 Kansas City Business Journal Best Places to Work.